Friday, August 15, 2014

Introduction..... Just A Little Background Knowledge

We are excited at the possibility to one day call the Rome our new home!!  I think I have read every blog there is on Ryan Homes.  I have been up day and night looking at everyone’s pictures and suggestions.  The blogs have given so much information and been so helpful in our decision making. I guess that is why I feel like it is my duty to blog my experiences while building with Ryan Homes.  I hope that I will be as helpful as those that came before me.


Well we are a family of 6 so we were just looking for a nice home as we have lived in a townhouse in New Jersey for the last six years.  So when we started this journey we thought the Florence model was great.  Four bedrooms upstairs and our oldest could have a room in the basement. But the closets were kind of small so our SR sent us to see the next model up which was the Venice.  We liked that one but we were not happy with the basement layout so we went to see the Milan.  At the time we thought that was perfect for us.  However the more I thought about it I did not feel comfortable having my teenage daughter in the basement.  So we drove four hours to see the Rome Model in Maryland.  We were able to see all of the other homes that are offered in our area either a model or someone’s home in dry wall…. the Sienna, the Sorrento, the Victoria Falls, the Palermo, the Bainbridge Hall and the Verona.  It all came down to the battle between the Milan and the Rome and Rome won.  So with all that being said let the journey begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment